BELLTRANS LOGISTIC INTERNATIONAL SRL collects through www.belltranslogistic.ro two types of data: ‘Personal Data’, data by which an individual can be identified, and ‘Aggregate Data’, by which an individual cannot be identified. When visiting or interacting with this site and with third parties that BELLTRANS LOGISTIC INTERNATIONAL SRL contracted in order to provide services, data can be anonymously collected through three sources: server log files, cookies and pixel tags.
The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall take effect as from May 25, 18.
The protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore we pay particular attention to visitors’ privacy, as well as those whose personal data have been provided by a third party or accessed from another source in accordance with (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’).
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Data that the User voluntarily provides to us in order to use various services of the site:
- Within the forms afferent to each section of the web page: surname, first name, form of address, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, phone number;
- Within the billing data: surname, first name, home address (used only for billing purposes), phone number;
- Within the employment application form/attach your resume button in the ‘CAREERS’ section;
- Within the contact form or when you contact us by e-mail: surname, first name, e-mail address and other information that you provide to us.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
While browsing the site, we collect technical data about the user’s visit on the website. Data may include the IP address, operating system, browser, browsing activity, and other data about how the User interacted with the site and the actual traffic that the User has made through our site.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION?
S.C. BELLTRANS LOGISTIC INTERNAȚIONAL SRL through the website www.belltranslogistic.ro collects user data for the following purposes:
- for internal analysis with a view to a possible employment opportunity (data through the form in the ‘CAREERS’ section);
- for information on the services provided;
- to answer users to questions and requests;
- to provide and improve our services;
- to ensure the security and integrity of the systems;
- to defend us in case of a dispute;
- to provide information at the request of the authorities;
- for internal statistics;
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE THE DATA
We store the personal data only for as long as necessary to meet the purpose of processing your data, but no more than 5 years after your last visit on the website or the last interaction with us (billing data).
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We will not disclose our members’/customers’ data to third parties to be used for their own marketing or commercial purposes without the prior consent of users.
YOUR DATA WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE FOLLOWING THIRD PARTIES:
- Facebook Pixel – for statistics related to Facebook campaigns (Note: We do not send personal data through it; it will only be used when running Facebook campaigns plus a while after the completion);
- Google Analytics – for statistics (if you do not want to be processed for statistics, you can use this tool). Within Google Analytics: data are collected for marketing and advertising purposes; cookie-related information, user identifier-related information, advertiser-related information shall be retained 50 months after a user last visited the site (the shortest possible period); User’s IP is anonymous (details); No IDs are transmitted within the site, and no IDs are linked within the site (User-ID is disabled).
1. personal data – any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity;
2. processing of personal data – any operation or set of operations that are performed on personal data by automatic or non-automatic means, such as data collecting, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by means of transmission, dissemination or, in any other manner, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destruction of data;
3. data storage – keeping personal data collected on any support;
4. filling system – any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralized, decentralized or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis;
5. controller – any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
6. third party – any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body other than the data subject, controller processor and person who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data;
7. recipient – any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not; public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients’;
8. anonymous data – the processing of personal data with the aim of irreversibly preventing the identification of the individual to whom it relates;
9. "business address" data – data that include the name, position, business address, phone number or e-mail address of an employee of an organization as such, ‘Business address’ data do not fall into the category of personal data;
10. statistical data – data that have been obtained as a result of the processing of the personal data by the controller but which cannot be used to identify a person and are used exclusively for statistical purposes and/or for information, promotion;
11. DPO – Data Protection Officer which has the primary role to ensure that the provisions of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation) are applied;
12. GDPR – is the abbreviation of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 applicable from May 25, 2018 to the entire European Union as well as in other country in the world where personal data of EU citizens are used. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), details here.
• Right of Access (in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR) means that you have the right to obtain confirmation from us regarding the processing of personal data and, respectively, access to that data and information on the manner in which data are processed.
• Right to data portability (in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR) refers to the right of receiving personal data in a structured format, currently used, and automatically readable, and to the right to transmit these data directly to another controller, if this is feasible from the technical point of view.
• Right to object (in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR) concerns the right to object to the processing of personal data when processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when the processing takes into account a legitimate interest of the controller.
• Right to rectification (in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR) refers to the rectification, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. Rectification shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
• Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR) means that you have the right to request that we delete your personal data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons is applicable: they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; you object to the processing of data and there are no overriding legitimate grounds; personal data have been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation; personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
• Right to restriction of processing (in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR) can be exercised if a person contests the accuracy of personal data, for a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of data; if the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; if S.C. BELLTRANS LOGISTIC INTERNAȚIONAL SRL no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; if the data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – List of authorities.
• Right to appeal to justice.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR GDPR RIGHTS
All these rights may be exercised by means of a written, signed and dated request sent to our office or by e-mail: email@example.com
Users can update their cookie preferences at any time by using the tools on the Cookie Usage Policy page.
The services provided by S.C. BELLTRANS LOGISTIC INTERNAȚIONAL SRL and the site itself are intended for users who are at least 18 years of age.
If any person knows or has reason to believe that a person under the age of 18 sent us personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure the data security, S.C. BELLTRANS LOGISTIC INTERNAȚIONAL SRL uses advanced security procedures along with Employee Policies and working procedures to protect personal data collected in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Some of these are:
- The interaction between the site and its users, data collection and transmission is done on certified A+ encrypted SSL connection;
- We use encryption, pseudonymization and data anonymization methods where necessary;
- The servers are located in the data centre where they are protected from physical access and at limited and monitored distance;
- The software used by the server’s operators is permanently updated and improved;
- We use monitoring, detection and protection systems against the vulnerabilities, attacks, exploits, etc;
- The access to data is limited only for the authorized personnel and only for the required actions.
BELLTRANS LOGISTIC INTERNAȚIONAL SRL will not collect personal data, such as name, address, phone number or e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as ‘private data’), unless you provide them of your own free will. If you do not want your data to be collected, we will ask you not to send us such data. Data sent – unless otherwise specified – will be used in the following manner: storage and processing for a better understanding of your needs and for the improvement of our products and services; contacting (within promotions; this may be done by third parties acting according to our instructions); the submission of compressed information about our site’s users and visitors – in a non-personalized form – to third parties. We will not sell, rent or use your private or third party data to third parties for other marketing purposes.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION STORED AUTOMATICALLY
Under certain conditions, non-personalized technical information can be automatically stored - for example not through registration, but when you visit our website. This can be connected, for example, with the Internet Browser you are using, with your computer’s operating system and the domain of the website whence you entered our website.
Cookies are messages that web servers pass to your web browser when you visit Internet sites with the purpose of archiving. Cookies are standard and are used by most websites, helping to simplify continuous access to a specific website and its use. Cookies do not harm the computer’s operating system or the files, and only the website that sent a specific cookie can read, modify, or delete the cookie. If you do not want this information to be stored through cookies, most browsers have simple ways to delete stored cookies, auto-reject cookies, or the selection of acceptance and rejection. Please note that refusing or disabling cookies makes it difficult or even impossible for you to use parts of a site. For more information about cookies, please read the Cookies Policy page.
AUTOMATICALLY PLACED INFORMATION ON YOUR COMPUTER - PIXEL TAGS
The site may use so-called "pixel tags", "transparent GIFs" or such aids (commonly called "pixel tags") to gather basic site statistics and response quotes. Pixel tags allow a number of visitors who visited certain pages on the site to be counted, to provide brand services and to analyse the effectiveness of the promotion and advertising campaigns. When used as HTML-formatted email messages, pixel tags can tell the sender if and when the email was opened.